Friday, September 17, 2010

Statistics from the first weeks of the fall semester

Number of new freshmen in this year's class: 190
Largest number of new freshmen ever recorded previously: 161
Number of presentations given to new freshmen this week: 5
Number of instructors who referred to me as "a ticking time bomb" in their introduction of me before said presentation: 1
Number of students who asked "Are you really pregnant?" during presentation Q and A time: 1
Number of high-fives given to me by male students upon noticing I was pregnant: 2
Number of students who touched my stomach and said "there's a little person in there!": 1
Number of days until my due date: 1
Number of nerves left before I'm completely psychotic: 1

If I'm still pregnant on Monday, it could be a very long and ugly week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home