Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Could it be?

If you believe the thermometers in my house, it's 69 in the backyard and 80 on my back porch. I'm sure they both lie, but for once Tom Skilling, my weather nemesis, did not--it's freaking gorgeous in Chicago. We had rain this morning, but now the sun is even out. It's one of those reprieve days where even though we know full well it'll be in the 30s before the week is out and we still have snow to go, winter might actually be drawing to a close.

My laptop even wants to make sure I celebrate, apparently. When I logged on to check email and Facebook and all of the non-outdoor things I do when I get home, I got an error message that said "Internet Explorer is not working." My kind of message, actually. No codes, no tech speak, no recommendations. Just not working. Unique to my computer? I've never seen that one before.

No matter. Time to bask in the short-lived sun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home